- Start my cutting your cucumbers (and onions if you like). We like to cut them very thin so the flavor soaks all the way in.
- Place in a bowl and cover the top with salt (it will look like a lot!), but will be the right amount
- Pour in Apple Cider vinegar until is almost (but doesn’t) covers the veggies
- Add water until the veggies are covered with some room to spare
- Let sit for a couple of hours and you have delicious pickled cucumbers!
And now onto todays party!
Check out these other fun posts
Latest posts by Emily (see all)
- M&M’s® Stuffed Smores and quality time with my siblings - July 3, 2015
- Grilled Chik’n Nuggets - July 1, 2015
- Create Link Inspire 6/29 - June 29, 2015
- No Sew Felt Minion Goggles - June 25, 2015