- Start my cutting your cucumbers (and onions if you like). We like to cut them very thin so the flavor soaks all the way in.
- Place in a bowl and cover the top with salt (it will look like a lot!), but will be the right amount
- Pour in Apple Cider vinegar until is almost (but doesn’t) covers the veggies
- Add water until the veggies are covered with some room to spare
- Let sit for a couple of hours and you have delicious pickled cucumbers!
And now onto todays party!
Check out these other fun posts
Latest posts by Emily (see all)
- 15 Fall Desserts and Create Link Inspire Party - August 31, 2015
- Not just a Sunsuit – Pattern Tour - August 31, 2015
- Toddler Diaper Cover Free pattern – and my favorite diapers! - August 28, 2015
- Broccoli Cauliflower and Feta Salad - August 26, 2015