- Start my cutting your cucumbers (and onions if you like). We like to cut them very thin so the flavor soaks all the way in.
- Place in a bowl and cover the top with salt (it will look like a lot!), but will be the right amount
- Pour in Apple Cider vinegar until is almost (but doesn’t) covers the veggies
- Add water until the veggies are covered with some room to spare
- Let sit for a couple of hours and you have delicious pickled cucumbers!
And now onto todays party!
Latest posts by Emily (see all)
- After School Pirate Snack and Activity with Jake and the Neverland Pirates - July 25, 2014
- Summer Fun Part 8 - July 24, 2014
- Reversible Mesh Shorts tutorial - July 23, 2014
- Create Link Inspire 33 - July 21, 2014