5. With right sides together. Sew the two parts along the top edge only. Keep the straps tucked in tight at this point. Leave a small hole to turn the bag.
Enter your email address:
Check out these other fun posts
Latest posts by Emily (see all)
- Healthy School Morning Breakfast and Create Link Inspire party - August 29, 2016
- Whole Wheat Pumpkin Walnut Cookies - August 26, 2016
- Kids Adventure Bag Sewing Tutorial - August 24, 2016
- Cute Kids Projects and Create Link Inspire - August 22, 2016