Green and Yellow Baby Shower…

My sister is due with her first baby in October. This summer was the perfect time to throw her a shower since we were all together. She doesn’t know what she is having, so we kept it gender neutral with two of her favorite colors as the theme.

Here’s my sister-in-law(who co-hosted the shower) and sister with me. They are both pregnant…My sister in Oct and my Sister-in-law in Sept with TWIN GIRLS!
(did you see my facebook post about my haircut?)

We played a couple of games….

And now for the decor….

GREEN & YELLOW BABY SHOWER.
 Today I’m going to share some of the decoration elements.
I made the above banner with fabric from a clearance bin, felt letters glued on top, and a little glitter glue for accent. I took each flag and sewed them with a loopy stitch to the yellow ribbon. I have enough supplies left to make the name of the baby once he/she comes to replace the last name in the sign.
1. paper lanterns from online order.
2. Balloons from Hobby Lobby
 3. Paper stars (made by me) check out THIS tutorial.
 4. and ruffled streams from the MADE blog.
 here is the link to all the party food recipes.

Pin It

Photobucket
Follow along here: Facebook * Flickr * Pinterest
shared here:
Looking forward to seeing you around the blog…. don’t be a stranger!
The following two tabs change content below.
Emily is a stay at home mom to two crazy boys {which she adores} and one amazing husband. She loves to sew, but also dabbles in crafting and recipes. Her faith, friends and family keep her going and motivated. Come along for the ride!

Latest posts by Emily (see all)

Comments

1. A Lived in Home says:

Love the color scheme! Looks like it was a lot of fun!

2. Barnstables says:

Love the haircut Emily. Hope you are having a fun summer holiday!

3. Marcy Grauer says:

Beautiful colors!
    Marcy

4. Just Jaime says:

Great shower! I love the star lantern thing!

5. Love it! Just went to my cousin’s baby shower this weekend, and she doesn’t know what she is having either (by choice!). Her colors are black, white and turquoise….so hard to find gender neutral baby clothes!

6. Nicole@Show Off Friday says:

It looks like a lot of fun. I love the colors!

7. Amber M says:

I love the green and yellow. Great colors for any get together, really.

8. Really homey & fun looking party! Makes me wish I had a sister…
    Thank you for linking it up at our party at http://www.FineCraftGuild.com/party/

BTW Really nice that you link back to the party from within your article. Thank you.
    Looking forward to your contributions again tomorrow, when a new party will open.

Have a creative day,
    ~ Rose

9. Games like Ravine, Battle gear, Epic wars, School wars, Gem – Craft are strategy based enough to produce situations that
    can make you an expert in neuro-scientific conceptualizing.
    would be agitated with air pushed into it from the blower.
    Consequently, I believe that organizational leaders has to start by smashing those barriers,
    tearing around the fences, wasting the shackles and
    blinkers, and manipulating the using black hats.
    Today, chess is enjoyed by millions of people
    throughout the world. As more and more people are embracing the belief that they could let their inner geeky
    ness glow and lend just a little light on the world developers
    of games have responded on the demand quite effectively. Are there any Roulette gambling
    systems that truly work. In fact, if you fear losing your mental powers and capability you
    may begin playing the games. * Encourages others to understand more about
    widely by making a culture of discovery. To pay attention to the comprehensive physical function, adhere
    on the People First 10 Games to “sports event, a people’s festival” for your
    purpose in the land of China National Games embark
    a fresh round of sports fever. Nevertheless,
    these never pay as much attention towards the fact that you win the action. Our flash games are actually played over twenty million times.

Planet increases its intelligence through the game as well as
    the player may use this with their advantage. From leveling, (I would have been a Resto Druid), to Gold Farming (I was in Travel
    Form until Level 60 because I couldn’t afford the epic
    mount) I was doing it wrong. Here are a number of the best turn-based
    in addition to RTS Nintendo DS strategy games, including popular titles like Advance
    Wars and Heroes of Mana. Whatever category you choose to try out, you
    will find they are similar in some ways, and before we break them
    down further, we need to discuss what makes a game fall under the broader category within the first
    place. There a wide range of different games you may play,
    based on your preferences. Every day, other games which may have different
    concepts on the games that we have been conventionally expose to
    get used so as to create a new idea to games. As
    previously mentioned, the Communications head determines
    the amount of turns there are in the round, letting each player perform between 4
    to 7 actions. When it debuted, Sins of your Solar Empire offered a wonderful real-time strategy experience unlike some other game.
    The program is conducted in partnership with several international business schools in six countries.
    With these types of games sites, there’s not any requirement to pay money,
    and lots of sites enables you to play for free as long as
    you prefer  however, you might have to upload about $5
    approximately after a few weeks, to prove that you happen to be a genuine person.
    Children also can seek help from their parents while
    playing the game. You can start to play games anywhere you might be and at
    any time. To decide your preferred feature of Undersky:
    the Eternal Saga, choose the proper app store and download the action:.
    The sport games are additive and are an expedient method to spend time for
    the Internet.
    contract wars cheats recently posted…contract wars cheatsMy Profile