So, this past week I didn’t cook anything new or interesting! I did cook, just nothing really worthy of sharing. So, I promise to do better next week and I have lots of features to make up for my lack tastiness! A big thank you to everyone who has a link back directly in your post. I REALLY appreciate the love.
1. Summer Vegetable Tart-Alchemy Baking (AMAZING!!!)
2. Taco Dip-Joyful Homemaking (I’ve already put this on the menu for the week!)
3. Mocha Cookie Crumble-Lady with the Red Rocker (I’ve had this at starbucks!)
4. Chipotle Inspired Pico De Gallo-Mom on Time Out (YUK!)
5. Homemade Pickles-the not so super mama (I’m trying this!)
THANK YOU for everyone who linked up to the first craft party! Can’t wait to see it grow in the coming weeks!
1. Magnetic Activity Board-Taking Time to Create
2. Spray Paint Rug-Sassy Style Design
3. 25 Great Olympic Ideas-Alilily
Looking forward to seeing you around the blog…. don’t be a stranger!