Wreath frame or circle of cardboard
cover for wreath base.
4. Add a hanger at the top of your wreath.
5. Glue the felt leaves stems in side-by-side around the wreath. I just used hot glue.
This was how mine looked at this point.
6. Glue the fabric leaves end to end around the wreath… again I just hot glued…
7. Add a twine or ribbon bow and you are finished!
So…. thats my version of a fall wreath… what are you crafting this fall?
Enter your email address:
Check out these other fun posts
Latest posts by Emily (see all)
- Healthy School Morning Breakfast and Create Link Inspire party - August 29, 2016
- Whole Wheat Pumpkin Walnut Cookies - August 26, 2016
- Kids Adventure Bag Sewing Tutorial - August 24, 2016
- Cute Kids Projects and Create Link Inspire - August 22, 2016