Baked Chicken Pesto Sandwhiches and Tasteful Tuesday

Source: barnsandnoodles.com via NTCreations on Pinterest
 My Inspiration for today recipe comes from the above pin… go check it out! Today I’m sharing my version of this baked sandwich… in two versions…with or without meat.
You will need:
Boneless, skinless chicken breasts-cubed
Pesto
Mozzarella Cheese
Tomatoes
French Bread or Rolls
(a small bit of balsamic vinegar and olive oil for cooking)

Heat the oil and vinegar in a fry pan.You want just enough to coat the chicken, not have it swimming in oil.
Cook the chicken until just done… not over done.
 I used mini french bread loaves. Slice open, cover the top an bottom with pesto (need a recipe?) (be generous!) Lay thick slices of cheese and tomatoes on top of the pesto and add stuff in the chicken until the sandwich is bursting! Wrap the entire thing in tinfoil and place in the oven (350) for about 10 min or until cheese is melted.  You can also make it without the meat and it was still delicious! Below is my uncooked veggie version.
I really need to stop doing doing these posts while hungry because I am SO attracted to the sweets. Every recipe linked looked so tasty, but here were a few of my favorites.
1. Crustless Sweet Potato Pie {cooking with K}
2. Pumpkin Pie Middy Buddies {what’s cooking love}
3. Salted Caramel Sauce {the farm girl recipes}
4. Spider Web Pudding {coupon n cooking}
 1. Thanksgiving Owl Card {bowdabrablog}
2. Market Bag {happy in red}
3. Beach Inspired Headboard {with a blast}
4. Mummy Sign {the busy bees}
5. Web Wreath Alternative {fair and fickle}
Thanks for all the GREAT links last week! We are SO close to 200 links… will this be the week we go over??? Can’t wait!
Photobucket

Totally Tasty Tuesday @ Mandy’s Recipe Box
33 Shades of Green-Tasty Tuesday
Back for Seconds
Cast Party Wednesday-Lady Behind the Curtain
Show Off Your Stuff (Separate Craft/Food Parties) @ Fireflies and Jellybeans
These Chicks Cooked @ This Chicks Cooks

Looking forward to seeing you around the blog…. don’t be a stranger!
The following two tabs change content below.
Emily is a stay at home mom to two crazy boys {which she adores} and one amazing husband. She loves to sew, but also dabbles in crafting and recipes. Her faith, friends and family keep her going and motivated. Come along for the ride!

Latest posts by Emily (see all)

Comments

1. Thanks so much for hosting Emily!

2. So many great recipes to try. I can’t wait! Thanks for hosting Emily!!

3. Thanks again for the feature and the party!
    Linda

4. Thanks so much for hosting and for the feature!

5. Thank you for featuring my bag!!! YAY!!
    Esther.

6. Katie Drane says:

Thanks for hosting! I’m so excited to be doing Delightful December this year, YAY!

Katie

7. Tanya-Lemonsforlulu.com says:

That sandwich looks amazing!!!!! Thanks for hosting!

8. The Alchemist says:

That sandwich looks amazing, I wish I was eating one now! Thanks so much for hosting!

Melissa @ The Alchemist

9. Thank you for holding this link up, I am a new linker :) hope you will like my banana bread

10. Thank you for hosting!

11. Hi Emily, thanks for hosting! I just signed up to guest post in December. How fun!

12. Hi, Emily!
    Thanks for hosting another link party. I am posting some of my homemade costumes again, Frogs, this time!
    have a great week, Ana@carpe-diem

13. Thanks for hosting Emily, have a great week!

14. Thanks for hosting and featuring our Owl Card! What a super sweet surprise!
    THank and have a great week!

Susie @Bowdabra

15. Thanks so much for featuring my salted caramel sauce and for hosting a great party!!

The Farm Girl

16. Hi Emily, thanks for hosting the party for the first time #111!
    Have a wonderful week!

Hugs from Portugal,

Ana Love Craft

17. I love a good sandwich and these look soooo good!

18. Thanks so much for hosting! Happy Tuesday.

19. Good Morning!

This week I shared another little-bother recipe – cinnamon swirl oat bread. So delicious with a smear of butter!

I also shared an article I wrote explaining how flour can go sour, and how grain bugs get into our food.
    Have a great week!

20. Thanks so much for hosting! I love this link party every week

21. Thanks so much for hosting!

Linked up my post, “WILL THE REAL VITAMIN C STAND UP”

22. Hi Emily,
    Thanks for hosting such a GREAT party! Today I am sharing my Barbecue Chicken Pizza Slab Pie and my Peanut Butter and Jelly Rounds! Have a GREAT week! ~Sheryl @ Lady Behind The Curtain~

23. I shared my Sunshine Popcorn recipe.

24. Hi Emily, thanks for hosting, enjoy your week :)

25. The Busy Bee's says:

Hi!! Thanks so much for featuring our halloween mummy! Thanks for hosting and sharing your darling blog. Hope you can ‘buzz’ over and see what we have and we would like to invite you to follow us! Have a great week! Thanks again!!
    Chloe & Kinzie

26. Thank you for hosting! I posted a very moist and delicious pumpkin spice muffin recipe! http://www.homemademommy.net/2012/10/pumpkin-spice-muffins-grain-free.html

27. Gabriela @ Renaissance Woman says:

Hi Emily! Thank you for hosting us! I linked up my newest post, “A New England Breakfast”, where I share a scrumptious autumn breakfast and talk about how traveling changes your perspective! Have a terrific week!

28. Thanks for hosting! Left my quinoa & sausage stuffed peppers. A good fall meal!

29. CJ @ Morsels of Life says:

Thanks for hosting, Emily! Looks like you’ve got lots of tasty eats linked up. :)

30. Both versions of the sandwich look so good, Emily! Pinning! Thanks for hosting the party! Have a great night!

31. Thank you for sharing your awesome sandwich recipe on my Munchin’ on Mondays link share! :)

32. That’s a good looking sandwich! Thank you for hosting.

33. This is going to be featured on My Meatless Mondays – an amazing creation.

34. Thank you so much for sharing your recipe at Cast Party Wednesday! Have a GREAT week! ~Sheryl @ Lady Behind The Curtain~

Trackbacks

1. […] post is featured on Fat Tuesday, Traditional Tuesday, Slightly Indulgent Tuesdays, Tasteful Tuesdays, Tasty Tuesdays, Real Food Wednesday, The Mommy Club, Gluten Free Wednesday,Allergy Free Wednesday, […]

2. […] You Got, Anti-Procrastination Tuesday, Tuesday Talent Show, Hearth & Soul Hop, Tasty Tuesday, Naptime Creations, Tuesday […]