Delightful December Intro and Tasty Tuesday Party

Pin It

December Dates and Bloggers
1. Angela@Hoops by Hand 3. Emily 4. June@Inspired by… 5. Emily 6. Jamie@LovesBakesGoodCakes 7. Emily
8.Alyssa@therecipecritic 10. Emily 11.Krissy@BInspiredMama 12. Emily 13.Katie@FunHomeThings 14. Emily 15.Sabine@Sanje’sBlog
 17. Emily 18. Jenna@MumCentral 19. Emily 20. Nancy@SkinnyKitchen 21. Emily 22. Jutta@HungryLittleGirl
It’s my favorite time of year! Christmas!!!! And Christmas at Nap-Time Creations means Delightful December. (Check out all the posts from years past HERE)I’m posting for you today the incredible line-up of guest posters. I also snagged a few dates in December because I have loads to share as well! Tasteful Tuesday will happen as normal all month long, I can’t wait to see all the food and crafty Christmas goodness. This years line-up is full of great tutorials, printable, recipes and crafts for everyone.
Nap-Time Creations
Nap-Time Creations

Let’s take a look at some of my favorites from last weeks link party…

1. Christmas Lantern {pink polkadot creations}
2. Rug from Scraps {poor and gluten free}
3. Sweater Wine Bottle Gift {Oh my creative}
4. Hoot Chocolate {tales of a trophy wife}
 1. Ultimate Pumpkin Spice Cupcake {couponing and cooking}
2. Sheep Cupcake {moose mouse creations}
3. Pumpkin Maple Woopie Pies {see sarah bake}
4. Hot Pumpkin Spice Cacao {traditional foods}
5. Thanksgiving Snack Mix {mama’s making it}
Can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to!
oh and everyone who voted liked the old inlinkz… so I’m keeping that one… not sure what people like about the new one?!?!
Photobucket

Looking forward to seeing you around the blog…. don’t be a stranger!
The following two tabs change content below.
Emily is a stay at home mom to two crazy boys {which she adores} and one amazing husband. She loves to sew, but also dabbles in crafting and recipes. Her faith, friends and family keep her going and motivated. Come along for the ride!

Comments

1. I am happy to be linking here this week, thanks so much for this wonderful party. Happy Monday!{Hugs}
    alderberryhill@nl.rogers.com

2. Thanks for the feature!

3. I’m looking forward to the Christmas series! Thanks so much for hosting!

4. Thank you so much for the fun party!!! So many fun features this week:-)

5. Thanks for hosting! Hope you have a great week!
    Blessings,
    Nici

6. Thank you so much for hosting you party!

7. Katie Drane says:

I’m so excited to be doing Delightful December this year! Thanks for hosting another great party:)

Katie

8. Susan @ Oh My! Creative says:

Thanks so much for featuring my Sweater Sleeve Gift Bags! Have a great week!

9. Thank you for hosting your party and thanks for featuring my light up Christmas lantern. I am truly honored!

10. The Alchemist says:

Thanks so much for the party!

Happy Holidays!

Melissa @ The Alchemist

11. Thanks for hosting again such fun party!
    Have a wonderful week!
    Hugs from Portugal,

Ana Love Craft

12. Thank you for hosting!

13. Monsterscircus says:

Wonderful favorites! Love all this Christmas inspiration, have a lovely day Emily :-)

14. Thank you so much for featuring my rug this week! I’m so glad you like it :) This week I’ve shared a post on 8 ways to use Swiss chard stems – they’re tasty and so easy to build a meal around!

15. Thank you for hosting!

16. Sarah @ See Sarah Bake says:

Emily- Thank you so much for featuring my Pumpkin-Maple Whoopie Pies from last week. I have one last pumpkin treat up my sleeve- spiced pumpkin brownies perfect for using up any extra canned pumpkin you might have around after Thanksgiving. Thanks for hosting yet another great week of fantastic links and blogs!!

17. You know, your blog is dangerous to visit at night… all of these food links look delicious!
    Thanks for hosting (as always!)!

18. CJ @ Morsels of Life says:

The lantern and scrap rug look nifty. :) Thanks for hosting!

Trackbacks

1. […] Anti-Procrastination Tuesday, The Hearth & Soul Hop, Tasty Tuesday, Traditional Tuesdays, Nap-time Creations, Tuesday Confessional, Real Food Wednesdays, Whole Foods Wednesday, Wednesday Fresh Foods, Frugal […]