Have you linked up to Tasteful Tuesdays yet this week? Open to any food or crafts…
In this age of digital photos I think we miss so much by not having prints anymore. I have so many great memories of flipping through my family’s photo albums when I was a kid. I want my kids to be able to look at our family photos whenever they want, which is why I made this awesome book last year.
We LOVE it! Yes… all our photos are still on the computer AND we have a digital photo frame, but there is just something about being able to flip through a photo album. I’ve decided that printed photobooks are the perfect way to bridge the digital age with my film photo album memories.
I can’t believe how amazing today’s giveaway is! I am a faithful Smilebooks user and I contacted them about offering a giveaway for my readers because I think they are so great. Their response was SO generous and I get to pass it on to you!
here are just a few reasons why I have chosen to use this company to print my photo books.
A Second will receive a 8×11 photo book (Up to 154 pages, depending on the page type)
and the Third winner with get a 8×8 photo book. (Up to 154 pages, depending on the page type)
What the editor looks like on my computer.
Here is where you can choose the cover, pages, and paper type. You can change as you create the book, so you aren’t locked into your original choices.
* I did receive free product for myself along with this giveaway, but the opinions are 100% my own*
Latest posts by Emily (see all)
- Toddler Diaper Cover Free pattern – and my favorite diapers! - August 28, 2015
- Broccoli Cauliflower and Feta Salad - August 26, 2015
- 6 DIY Sewing Projects and Create Link Inspire Party - August 24, 2015
- Non-Dairy Smoothies with SILK - August 24, 2015